“Shop at MTR e-Store and get a chance to watch
‘Metro Broadcast Anniversary Presents: Fabulous 4 in Concert’ Tickets”
Promotion Terms & Conditions
Promotion Period: 5 August 9:00 a.m. to 11 August 2022
- During the promotion period (5 August to 11 August 2022, both dates inclusive), MTR Mobile Registered Users will receive a “Metro Broadcast Anniversary Presents: Fabulous 4 in Concert” (“Concert”) Ticket Redemption Letter (“Redemption Letter”) for redeeming 2 Concert Tickets (“Tickets”) when they spend HK$900 or more on designated products in a single transaction on MTR e-Store (based on actual net sales spending, excluding delivery cost and MTR Mobile Registered User discounts).
- The Redemption Letter will be sent together with the corresponding MTR e-Store order to the same delivery address within three (3) to five (5) working days from the date of order confirmation.
- An eligible customer is required to redeem the Tickets from 12 August to 25 August 2022 (“Redemption Period”) by presenting the Redemption Letter at Reception Counter outside of Metro Radio (“Redemption Location”) during the redemption hours. Redemption by mail will not be accepted. Redemption will not be accepted after the stipulated Redemption Period, for which no compensation will be offered.
“Metro Broadcast Anniversary Present: Fabulous 4 in Concert” Ticket Redemption details:
Redemption Period: 12 August to 25 August 2022
Redemption Location: Reception Counter outside of Metro Radio (Basement 2, Site 6, Whampoa Garden, Hung Hom, Kowloon, Hong Kong.)
Redemption Time: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m., Mondays to Saturdays (Lunch Hour: 1 to 2 p.m.)
- If an eligible customer fails to redeem his/her Tickets within the stipulated Redemption Period at the Redemption Location, his/her Tickets will be forfeited, and the eligible customer shall not have any claim against MTR Corporation Limited (“MTR”) for such forfeiture.
- Should an eligible customer wish to appoint a person (“Delegate”) to collect the Tickets on his/her behalf, the Delegate shall present (1) the eligible customer’s MTR e-Store purchase record clearly indicating the eligible transaction, (2) a photocopy of the eligible customer’s ID card, (3) a delegation letter duly signed by the eligible customer, and (4) a copy of the Redemption Letter in order to redeem the Tickets. The staff at the Redemption Location has the right to ask the Delegate for proof of identity for the purpose of verification. The Delegate will not be allowed to redeem the Tickets if he/she fails to present any of the above documents and the right for the Delegate to redeem the Tickets on behalf of the eligible customer will be forfeited without compensation.
- “Designated products” refer to products under “MTR Souvenir” and “NGOs and Social Enterprises” on MTR e-Store.
- The spending amount of non-designated product(s) (e.g. “MTR Malls eCoupon/ eVoucher” and “Tourist Ticket”) will not be counted towards the eligible spending amount.
- The eligible spending amount of HK$900 is based on actual net sales in a single transaction (excluding delivery costs and MTR Mobile Registered User discounts). Accumulative spending is not accepted.
- The Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
- The Redemption Letter and the Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not for resale and not exchangeable for cash or any other item(s). The concert organiser reserves the right to claim damages upon discovery of violation of the above. A lost or damaged Redemption Letter or Tickets will not be replaced. A Redemption Letter that has been altered or tampered with will not be accepted for redemption. The concert organiser “Metro Broadcast Corporation Limited” may at its discretion reject a redemption. The Ticket is subject to terms and conditions by the concert organiser. Such terms and conditions can be found on the Tickets.
- In the event of a refund for the eligible transaction, and the actual net sales after the refund has been deducted is smaller than the sum of HK$900, an eligible customer will be required to return the Redemption Letter or Tickets.
- The “Metro Broadcast Anniversary Presents: Fabulous 4 in Concert” will be held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai on 27 August 2022. The concert organiser reserves the right to decide all arrangements relating to ticket type and seat allocation, and the eligible customer shall not object such decision. A total of 100 sets (each set containing 2 concert tickets) will be distributed in the MTR e-Store through this promotion.
- The Redemption Location may be closed in the event of typhoon, black rainstorm or other inclement weather conditions without notice.
- MTR shall not be liable for any loss or damages caused by misrepresented, delayed, lost, inaccurate, unidentifiable or modified information resulting from events caused by failure, accident or other incidents relating to computers, networks or other technical issues.
- MTR is not an agent of the concert organiser supplying the Tickets and shall have no liability in respect of any loss caused by the concert or any action by the concert organiser. Any enquiry, feedback, complaint or dispute about the condition, merchantability, fitness of purpose, quality or performance of the Tickets or the goods and services provided by the concert organiser must be resolved directly with the concert organiser. MTR shall not be under any circumstance be held responsible for providing refund in any form in relation to the concert.
- MTR reserves the absolute right to determine the Terms and Conditions of this promotion and to revise any of these terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, MTR’s decision shall be final and conclusive. For personal data collection, please refer to the MTR e-Store Personal Information Collection Statement.
- All images shown are for reference only. The actual object(s) should be considered as final.