Public Sale of "Year of the Rabbit Ticket Set Series Non-fungible Tokens"(“NFTs”)
Terms and Conditions
MTR Corporation Limited (“MTR”) is conducting a public sale of the non-fungible token (“NFT”) with a promotion name of "Year of the Rabbit Ticket Set Series NFT”. Your participation in the public sale and all activities therein(“Promotion”) constitutes your agreement to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions below.
1. The Promotion will take place on MTR e-Store and begin at 10 a.m. on 4 January 2023. A limited number of 388 NFTs will be available in the Promotion on a first-come, first-served basis while stocks last.
2. The Promotion will run from 4 January to 10 January 2023, both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
Participation and Registration Method
3. To be eligible to participate in and register for the Promotion, the participants shall complete and satisfy the following during the Promotion Period:
(a) Be a registered user of MTR Mobile with a valid and functioning MTR Mobile account;
(b) Purchase the NFT on MTR e-Store via their registered MTR Mobile account and successfully complete the transaction. An order confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address of the account upon successful payment.
(c) Within the three calendar days after the transaction, a Redemption eCoupon containing a NFT redemption code and the redemption method will be sent to the registered MTR Mobile account used to conduct the transaction, under the section “My Reward” > “Gifts” > "Valid".
(d) To redeem the NFT, participants must complete the required registration on website “Gleam” between 5 January to 15 January 2023 at 23:59 pursuant to the designated timeframe and instructions as stated in Gleam. They must provide the Discord account or Google email address, NFT redemption code as stated in the Redemption eCoupon and a valid Polygon cryptocurrency wallet address for the registration. Only participants who have successfully completed the registration and provided the above information and all other required information will be eligible to participate in the Promotion (“Eligible Participants”);
4. Participants who fail to complete the required registration before 15 January 2023 at 23:59,and/or to provide a valid NFT redemption code and/or valid cryptocurrency wallet address will be deemed ineligible to participate in the Promotion and forfeiting the redemption of the NFT.
5. Eligible Participants are wholly responsible for ensuring that the information they provide for the participation of the Promotion is correct, accurate and complete and fulfils the requirements pursuant to Clause 3 above. Any incorrect and/or incomplete information will automatically lead to the annulment of the eligibility to participate in and register for the Promotion without notice. MTR shall not be held responsible or liable for such annulment.
6. All information collected for the Promotion (including the cryptocurrency wallet addresses provided by the Eligible Participants) is required for carrying out the Promotion and all its related activities, verifying the identity of the participants, contacting the participants, and all purposes related to the management of the Promotion and all its related activities, and/or distributing the "Year of the Rabbit Ticket Set Series NFTs" (“the Purposes”). MTR may transfer the information collected to the agents, contractors, or third-party service providers who provide administrative, telecommunication, computer, data processing or other services to MTR for the Purposes and other purposes in relation to the Promotion, and such parties who are authorized bylaw to request the information.
7. Each natural person can only participate in the Promotion and be eligible for the Promotion once.
8. MTR staff is eligible to participate in the Promotion under the same terms and conditions.
Arrangements for Public Distribution
9. The Eligible Participants who have successfully registered for the Promotion will each be entitled to one "Year of the Rabbit Ticket Set Series NFT”. The version of NFT each Eligible Participant is given will be randomly assigned by a computer-generated programme. The NFT will then be airdropped via the Polygon Chain to the cryptocurrency wallet address provided by the Eligible Participants pursuant to Clause 3 on or before 22 January 2023.
10. A total of 388 "Year of the Rabbit Ticket Set Series NFTs” are available in the Promotion.
11. Each Eligible Participant and each cryptocurrency wallet address can receive only one NFT once in relation to the Promotion.
12. The Discord account, Google email address and cryptocurrency wallet address provided by the participants must remain valid and in good standing throughout the whole Promotion Period. Otherwise, the participants’ eligibility to redeem the NFT will be annulled without notice.
13. Data submitted by the Eligible Participants as received by and recorded on MTR’s server shall be official. In case of any disputes, the record of MTR shall prevail.
14. The "Year of the Rabbit Ticket Set Series NFTs" will not be reissued under any circumstances.
15. All the "Year of the Rabbit Ticket Set Series NFTs" are not refundable, replaceable, transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash, properties, other membership / loyalty points, privileges or any other rewards.
General Terms and Conditions
16. MTR only grants buyers a limited, personal, non-commercial licence to use the “Year of the Ribbit Ticket Set Series NFT”. Buyers cannot modify the assets nor use the assets for commercial purposes, including but not limited to advertise containing the assets, produce merchandises, etc.
17. Participants shall not carry out any activities that are unlawful or prohibited by any applicable laws or the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein.
19. MTR may provide links to other sites or resources ("Linked Sites"). MTR has no control over the Linked Sites and is not responsible for their contents or any links contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We do not monitor the contents of the Linked Sites. MTR shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the services or the content of any Linked Sites.
20. MTR reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions as its sole discretion at anytime without prior notice. Any matters and disputes regarding the Promotion shall be subject to the decision of MTR which shall be final and binding.
21. MTR reserves the right to launch, change, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion or any part thereof (including but not limited to the Promotion format and arrangements for public distribution, etc.) as its sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
22. MTR does not guarantee uninterrupted, continuous or secure access to the platform(s) for the participation in the Promotion. Participants agree that any use of the platform(s) is at their own risk and that MTR shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused by their inability to use the platforms for any reason what so ever.
23. MTR reserves the right to replace any of the rewards or prizes (including but not limited to "Year of the Rabbit Ticket Set Series NFTs”) involved with any alternatives without prior notice and nature of the prizes may be different from those of the original prize.
24. MTR or its affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MTR and its affiliates disclaim any warranty.
25. To the fullest extent permitted by law, MTR shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage (including any consequential, special, or punitive damages) arising out of or in connection with participation in the Promotion.
26. Any fraud or misrepresentation committed or made during the Promotion will result in cancellation or forfeiture of eligibility to participate in and register for the Promotion. We reserve the right to cancel or forfeit the prize involved and to recover any costs and loss.
27. The availability and enjoyment of the Promotion and/or the Prize are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
28. The parties to this agreement do not intend that any term of this agreement should be enforceable, by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance, by any entity or person who is not a party to this agreement.
29. These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
30. The English version of these terms and conditions shall prevail if there is any inconsistency between the English and Chinese versions.
31. Any matters and disputes regarding the Promotion shall be subject to the decision of MTR which shall be final and binding.
32. For any enquiries, please contact the Administrators on the MTR Discord.